csTimer version 2014.2.10 - Professional Speedcubing/Training Timer
Chinese Version Here!
csTimer is designed for speedsolving cuber. It supports scrambles of many types of puzzles include all the WCA's official puzzle; It integrated with Xcross solver and eoline solver; It supports time statistics, multi-phase timming and several functions supported by other similar software such as: 15s' inspection defined by WCA, etc.
The timer works well on most browsers, such as: chrome(recommend), firefox, opera, IE7+. And it also works on ipad, iphone and most of the Android platform.
--- Written by: Shuang Chen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
--- UI designed by: Yue Zhang (email@example.com)
- Timer - Support wca inspection, multi-phase timing, input through keyboard, confirm OK/+2/DNF. Accuracy is 0.001s.
- Scramble - Support all wca scramble. Huge number of unofficial and training scrambles, such as: edge/corner only, last layer.
- Statistics - Show average of 5/12 dynamically. Export statistics of current session, include best average of 5/12 etc.
- Tools - Support solving multi-face cross, Xcross(extended cross), EOLine. Scramble Image for NxNxN cube.
csTimer has been tested on Firefox, Chrome and Safari. And it also works pretty well on ipad(tested by oyyq).
- Traditional - Press the 'space' key until the font colour toggle green. The timing will start when you release the key and record the solving time when you press the key again.
- Pressing time - Same as stackmat, csTimer supports pressing time. You should keep the 'space' key for a while before release it.
- WCA inspection - csTimer supports inspection time descriped in wca's regulation. If it is enabled, the timer will be at inspection state after your starting it.
- Multi-phase timing - the timer supports multi-phase timming. You may set the number of phase(s), and might press space key several times.
- Input with keyboard - if you wanna use extern timer such as stackmat, you may input time manually.
- OK/+2/DNF - if this function is enabled, a confirmation dialog will popupped. You should select whether the solving(finish state) is OK, +2 or DNF. The default value might depend on the inspection time.
- Accuracy - the accuracy of the timer is 0.001s or 1 millisecond, and can be showed to 0.01s.
- Time format - You may set the time format to disable/enable 'minutes' or 'hours', such as: hh:mm:ss.XX(X) or mm:ss.XX(X)".
- Timer update - For some reasons, timer updating may be set to: none, seconds or real-time.
- Font size - For adapting monitors with different sizes, you may set the font size of the timer.
- Color style - There're many color styles. Choose the one you like.
- WCA Official Scrambler - csTimer supports all wca's official scrambler, such as: random-state scrambler of 2x2x2, 3x3x3, pyraminx, square-1, clock. Random-move scrambler of 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7, megaminx.
- CFOP Training - For CFOP method, special scrambles supported by csTimer are: scramble of last layer, last layer + one slot, last layer + 4 slots.
- Other 3x3x3 Methods - For improvement of CFOP, special scrambles supported by csTimer are: ZBLL, corners/edges of last layer, RUL generator.
- Roux Training - For Roux method, special scrambles supported by csTimer are: last six edge, l10p.
- Big Cube Training - For big cube, special scrambles supported by csTimer are: scramble of edges of 4x4x4, 5x5x5, 6x6x6, 7x7x7.
- 3x3x3 BLD Training - For 3x3x3 bld, special scrambles supported by csTimer are: only edges/corners scrambled.
- Other Puzzles - csTimer also supports a huge number of puzzles which is not wca's puzzles.
- Multi Session - There're 5 session(s) of time. All statistics function is session-oriented.
- Session average - You may find session average at the bottom of the time table.
- Dynamic ao5 - After solving more than 5 times, you may check your average of 5 at 'ao5' column and get detail by clicking the cell.
- Dynamic ao12 - After solving more than 12 times, you may check your average of 12 at 'ao12' column and get detail by clicking the cell.
- Statistics detials - Click the cell which contains session average, you'll get the detail of current session.
- add comments - Click the cell which contains a solving time, you may set the time to OK/+2/DNF or comments.
- delete time/session - Click the index before time, You may delete the time at the same row. Or click the 'X' button to remove all times in the current session.
|Alt + 1||Scramble type to Square-1.|
|Alt + 2 ~ 7||Scramble type to 2x2x2~7x7x7.|
|Alt + p/m/c/s||Scramble type to pyra/megaminx/clock/skewb.|
|Alt + i||Scramble type to input.|
|Alt + d||Remove all times in current session.|
|Alt + z||Remove the latest time.|
|Alt + up/down||To next/last session.|
|Alt + left/rightt||Display last/next scramble.|
|Ctrl + 1/2/3||The latest time is OK/+2/DNF|
|Virtual Cube Key Map|